Buying into a practice can be a daunting yet exciting venture.
Help is at hand to make the right decisions in order to achieve success and satisfaction from the outset.
No two practices are the same. We recommend our offer of a free initial no cost and no commitment meeting at our offices in Thame to establish what your individual needs are and whether we are the right firm for you.
Your 3 Investment Options
Menu Of Services
- Due diligence – investigating the business and checking for potential problems and issues, so that you can make an informed decision on the opportunity and its value
- Fixed fee, we don’t accept commissions
- Feasibility study (ensures project is financially viable and will meet your personal financial requirements)
- Business plan
- Forecasts if required
- Tax planning aspects report
- Review of legal agreements (ensures that the terms are legally sound and financially appropriate)
- Systems recommendation – helping you to set up properly from the start
- Any and all advice and assistance regarding your practice purchase
Know what the practice is truly worth
You’ll get an objective evaluation of the practice opportunity formed by people who deal with sales of dental practices on a daily basis. You’ll also receive the benefit of sound financial advice on practice values backed up by years of experience in the marketplace.
Get the best bank terms and rates available.
We know what the banks expect and we know what to expect from the banks. You can feel confident that the terms and rates are the best available in the market at the time. The transaction will progress as smoothly as possible and you’ll have low stress. Or even none!
Financially sound legal contracts that protect you.
All the legal contracts for purchase will be financially sound and give you the protection you need. Should any problems occur the agreements will be applicable and enforceable.
True independent advice.
We don’t take commission, so you can be certain our advice is truly independent. It’s also much more likely you’ll save money compared to using brokers or going direct.
Less risk of unwelcome surprises.
Having investigated any potential problems with the practice you are purchasing, you’ll find your risk of nasty surprises is lower. There’s also a much better opportunity for you to quickly build a successful (and profitable!) practice.
What Our Clients Say
Having worked with several accountants over the years, DBS have been a breath of fresh air.
Not only have I received professional and expert advice tailored to the dental industry, but the friendly team go above and beyond to help me, whether it is payroll, tax, inheritance or practice and business development.
I would recommend them without hesitation.